The Treetop Walk
in the Naturerbe Zentrum Rügen, with its fantastic panoramic views,
is a popular destination for group outings.
You can simply visit the Treetop Walk
with or without a guide,
or choose the full daily programme, including catering on request.
• Flexible, simple planning
• Attractive group discounts
• Suitable for every target group
• Combinable modules: path visit, guided tour, gastronomy, information centre
• Easy access: suitable for wheelchairs and baby carriages
• Special nature experience
• Central location - close to other points of interest
• Amidst extraordinary natural landscapes
• Short term booking possibilities
• Added value for bus drivers/tour guides
• Sufficient bus parking spaces
• Unique perspectives and 360 degree panorama
• Additional offer: information centre, tunnel slide
• Outdoor year-round destination
• Sustainable and careful treatment of nature
• Unique architecture
With our modular system for groups, any group excursion on the Treetop Walk in the Naturerbe Zentrum Rügen can be booked easily and without long lead times.
• Modules can be combined freely
• Order freely selectable
Walk through the different floors of the forest. Get to know nature from a unique perspective and reward yourself with an impressive view of the Rügen landscape and the Baltic Sea.
Our own Boomhus restaurant caters for our guests’ well-being during their visit to the walk.
Groups can choose their food when they arrive.
During a guided tour on the trail, a knowledgeable nature and landscape guide will explain interesting facts about the forest biotope and its inhabitants, as well as about the treetop walk itself.
Take your group on a guided walk around the DBU Natural Heritage Site Prora and get fascinating impressions of the diverse landscape of the island of Rügen in an exciting way.
Further information about the individual modules can be found in our flyer: modules for bus groups.
Bus drivers and
tour guides (max. 2 persons) benefit from free admission to the Treetop Walk in
the Naturerbe Zentrum Rügen,
as well as a free meal with a main course and soft drink, or coffee and a cake of their choice.
Parking spaces are available for busses directly at the path. These are located on the left-hand side after crossing the driveway.
Please pay the parking fee at the ticket office after arrival.
There you will receive a receipt for the bus parking fee as well as the exit ticket.
We would be
pleased to advise you in detail on the individual services and to answer any
questions you may have about the Treetop Walk.
Just call +49 38393/66 22 00 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request a free and non-binding offer for a group excursion from us.
Plan your Treetop Walk visit now and enjoy with your group a very special height experience in nature.