Arriving by car, bus or public transport.
Detailed arrival and parking information at the Treetop Walk Saarschleife at a glance.
The Treetop Walk Saarschleife is quick and easy to reach from the motorway by car or coach.
Please enter Cloefstraße, 66693 Mettlach in your navigation device.
We wish you a pleasant and relaxing journey!
• From Cologne or Koblenz, take the A1 to Trier, then take the B51 towards Saarbrücken as far as Mettlach.
• From Karlsruhe, take the A5 towards Kaiserslautern - Saarbrücken and then the A8 towards Luxembourg, exit Mettlach.
• From Luxembourg via Remich - Perl, then take the A8 to the Mettlach exit.
• From France (Metz) via Perl, then take the A8 to the Mettlach exit, or take the L407 via Oberleuken to Orscholz.
Are you arriving by car or coach?
Public paid parking is available at all the area's facilities, including the Treetop Walk Saarschleife.
|Parking fee for cars (calculation per hour):|
up to 2 hours
up to 4 hours
up to 6 hours
For navigation devices: Cloefstraße, 66693 Mettlach-Orscholz
There are 135 public parking spaces for cars, 5 disabled parking spaces and 12 bus parking spaces available.
For navigation devices: Mius-Kiefer-Straße, 66693 Mettlach-Orscholz
A further 237 public parking spaces for cars are available here, as well as 4 disabled parking spaces.
Paid parking spaces for mobile homes are available in the grounds of the Rehaklinik Saarschleife. However, there are no power or water connections, and no waste disposal facilities. The community asks for your
understanding. Parking spaces with power/water connections and waste disposal facilities are available in the car park near the abbey brewery in Mettlach.
Additional information about mobile home parking
|Parking fee for coaches:|
Please pay at the pay station.
If required, you can print out a separate receipt for the bus parking charge at the pay station.
By the church (Cloefstraße)
By the sports ground (Moselstraße)
By the school (Saarbrücker Straße) - Sundays and bank holidays only
• Can I take my dog?
• Is the walk wheelchair-accessible?
• Is the walk open in bad weather?
Orscholz can be reached by bus from Merzig, Mondays to Saturdays. Bus number 155 stops at the "Reha-Klinik" stop in Orscholz. From there, it’s an approx. 700-metre walk to the entrance of the Treetop Walk.
Timetable information can be found at Saarfahrplan