The Treetop Walk Black Forest, with its trademark 40-metre-high observation tower, is a popular destination for many group outings.
Whether it’s for a tour group, a school group, a club, an association or a company - our walk offers a varied and individual programme for everyone.
And in every season.
• Flexible, simple planning
• Attractive group discounts
• Suitable for every target group
• Combinable modules: path visit, guided tour, gastronomy, information centre
• Easy access: suitable for wheelchairs and baby carriages
• Special nature experience
• Central location - close to other points of interest
• Amidst extraordinary natural landscapes
• Short term booking possibilities
• Added value for bus drivers/tour guides
• Sufficient bus parking spaces
• Unique perspectives and 360 degree panorama
• Additional offer: Forest island with lattice couch
• Outdoor year-round destination
• Sustainabable and careful treatment of nature
• Unique architecture
With our modular system for groups, any group excursion on the Treetop Walk Black Forest can be booked easily and without long lead times.
• Modules can be combined freely
• Order freely selectable
Walk among beech, fir and spruce trees at imposing heights above the forest floor. Get to know nature from a completely new perspective and enjoy the 360° panorama of the Black Forest Nature Park.
During a guided tour on the treetop walk you will learn interesting facts about the region, the forest wilderness and its life forms, as well as about the treetop walk and its surroundings.
|Groups from 15 persons/per person||Price/Person|
Group of children from 6 to 14 years/school classes¹
Free admission for bus drivers and tour guides²
¹ must be accompanied by an adult
² for a registered group of 15 or more paying persons, a maximum of 2 accompanying persons receive free admission
On the guided tour along our treetop walk, you will learn interesting facts about the region, the forest wilderness and its life forms as well as about the treetop walk and the region.
Duration: 1.5 - 2 hours
• 15 persons or more €6.50/person (plus admission)
• under 15 persons (fixed price) €97.50 (plus admission)
A maximum of two companions receive free admission to the treetop walk
if travelling with a pre-booked group of 15 or more paying visitors.
Bus parking is available in Bad Wildbad behind the train station in Ladestraße. Please follow the signs towards Parkhaus Stadtmitte.
Tour groups can alight at the train station (about 10 minutes’ walk from the Sommerberg cable car valley station) and in Kernerstraße, opposite the entrance to Palais Thermal (about 2 minutes’ walk from the Sommerbergbahn valley station).
Coaches can turn around at the Sommerberg car park, but there are no coach parking spaces.
We are happy to advise you in detail on the specific services, and to answer any questions you may have about the treetop walk.
Just call +49 7081 / 925 094-0 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request a free and non-binding offer for a group excursion from us.
Plan your treetop walk visit now and enjoy with your group a very special height experience in nature.